Contract Type: full time
Salary: £9.79 to £10.19 per hour
Closing date 28.08.2022
We have a great opportunity for a Care Assistant to join our team at Bridport Connect.
See full description
Contract Type: part time
Salary: £13.44 to £15.60 per hour plus enhancements
Closing date 14.08.2022
The Hayes is a residential home offering accommodation to 50 clients. The home is situated within a 10 minute walk of Sherborne train station. We work in a person-centred way to ensure our residents are treated with dignity and respect.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that the needs of clients are assessed and care plans are developed, implemented and monitored.
• Supporting the Manager to oversee the day-to-day running of the service.
• The safe administration and ordering of medication.
• Supervision and management of staff.
• Working to required standards to comply with CQC guidelines.
• Flexibility to cover various shifts including days, evenings and alternate weekends.
The successful candidate should have:
• Knowledge of relevant Community Care legislation.
• An understanding of Risk Assessment and Health & Safety.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.