Contract Type: full time
Salary: £9.79 to £10.19 per hour
Closing date 28.08.2022
We have a great opportunity for a Care Assistant to join our team at Bridport Connect.
See full description
Contract Type: full time, 6 month contract
Salary: £13.44 to £15.60 per hour plus enhancements
Closing date 21.08.2022
Avon View residential home offers accommodation to 81 clients, divided into smaller units all with a shared lounge and kitchen, and an en-suite in each room. The home has specialist dementia care and nursing units and is situated near the town centre of Christchurch. We work in a person-centred way providing support for people living with complex care needs.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that the needs of clients are assessed and care plans are developed, implemented and monitored.
• Supporting the Manager to oversee the day-to-day running of the service.
• The safe administration and ordering of medication.
• Supervision and management of staff.
• Working to required standards to comply with CQC guidelines.
The successful candidate should have:
• Experience working within a residential service.
• Knowledge of relevant Community Care legislation.
• An understanding of Risk Assessment and Health & Safety.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care or equivalent.
There is an opportunity for a permanent position once the contract ends.