Residential Support Worker – April Court
Contract Type: part time
Salary: £9.99 to £10.39 per hour plus enhancements
Closing date 09.06.2022
April Court is a 17 bedroomed residential home that cares for people with learning disabilities. It is situated in the Kinson area which is around 5 miles away from Bournemouth town centre.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting our clients to lead fulfilling lives through a person-centred approach.
- Providing care and support that promotes client choice and independence.
- Working to required standards to comply with CQC guidelines.
- Undertaking domestic tasks with clients such as cleaning and laundry.
- Maintaining dignity, privacy and respect for our clients.
- The ability to work flexibly across the week including weekends and bank holidays.
You will need:
- The ability to follow care plans and instructions.
- Good written English skills are required with the ability to maintain accurate records.
- Awareness and understanding of relevant Care and Safeguarding legislation.
- A Care Certificate, NVQ Level 2 is desirable, or a willingness to achieve this.