Location: Wimborne, Ferndown, West Moors, Verwood
Contract Type: part time
Salary: £10.19 per hour plus enhancements
Closing date 12.06.2022
Reablement is a short term and intensive service delivered in a person’s own home to help them relearn skills to keep them safe and independent in their own home.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing care and support to our clients to encourage and promote independence.
- Using goal plans and observational skills to assist in the reablement of clients.
- Assisting with and providing personal care in accordance with care plans.
- Supporting clients to undertake practical everyday tasks to help them regain independence.
- Providing verbal and written feedback on a client’s progress as required.
- Raising any issues or concerns with other members of the Senior Reablement team.
The successful candidate should be a strong team player, should have good communication skills with the ability to maintain daily factual records and be reliable with good timekeeping skills. Knowledge of Care and Safeguarding legislation would be of benefit. NVQ Level 2 in Care is desirable but full training is provided. Travel will be required and must have use of a car. Shift patterns will be between 07.00 to 22.30 and include alternate weekends.