Reablement Assistant Mobile Nights – Bournemouth
Contract Type: Part time
Salary: £10.19 per hour plus 1/3rd enhancement per hour of night work.
Closing date 12.06.2022
Your responsibilities will include:
• Providing personal care to our clients.
• Participating in the reablement of clients, maintaining accurate records.
• Supporting clients to undertake practical everyday tasks to help them regain independence.
• Facilitating access to community resources such as public transport, local shops, day care.
• Working alongside other professional to support clients to administer medication.
The successful candidate will have experience of providing personal care and working in a multi-disciplinary team in a care environment. Knowledge of relevant Care and Safeguarding legislation. Good IT skills with experience of producing both verbal and written reports is desirable. NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care or equivalent. Valid driving licence and use of own vehicle as travel will be required.
You will receive a competitive salary, enhancements for night working, starting annual leave
entitlement of 33 days pro rata (including bank holidays), training, free DBS and uniform