Reablement Assistant – Bournemouth
Contract Type: part time
Salary: £10.19 per hour plus enhancements
Closing date 12.06.2022
We are looking for a caring and innovative individual to join our growing team of professionals, providing care, support and empowerment to people in their own homes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Providing personal care to our clients.
- Participating in the reablement of clients, maintaining accurate records.
- Supporting clients to undertake practical everyday tasks to help them regain independence.
- Facilitating access to community resources such as public transport, local shops, day care.
- Working alongside other professional to support clients to administer medication.
- Flexibility to work some evenings and weekends.
The successful candidate will have experience of providing personal care and working in a multi-disciplinary team in a care environment. Knowledge of relevant Care and Safeguarding legislation. Good IT skills with experience of producing both verbal and written reports is desirable. NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care or equivalent. Valid driving licence and use of own vehicle as travel will be required.
You will receive a competitive salary, enhancements, starting annual leave entitlement of 33 days pro rata (including bank holidays), training, free DBS and uniform provided.
For an informal chat please contact Lisa or Karen on 01202 857320.