Cook – Ridgeway Plus
Contract Type: part time
Salary: £9.79 to £10.19 per hour
Closing date 29.05.2022
Ridgeway Plus is a specialist learning disability day service located approximately one mile from Weymouth town centre and the beach. It offers a variety of support for people with profound disabilities to support inclusion, mobility, health and social needs.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Preparing, cooking and serving meals.
- Cleaning kitchen areas and equipment to required standards.
- Maintaining high standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Ensuring all kitchen equipment used is kept in efficient working order.
- Working to required standards that comply with Health and Safety requirements (COSHH).
The successful candidate should have:
- A high level of practical cooking skills.
- Experience of menu planning and stock control.
- Excellent food hygiene and catering provision knowledge.
- A recognised catering qualification NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and be a strong team player.