Contract Type: full time
Salary: £9.79 to £10.19 per hour
Closing date 28.08.2022
We have a great opportunity for a Care Assistant to join our team at Bridport Connect.
See full description
Location: Boscombe, Bournemouth
Contract Type: various - full time, part time
Salary: £9.79 to £10.19 per hour plus enhancements
Closing date 21.08.2022
We have a great opportunity for Care Assistants to join Fairways and be part of our supportive and hard-working team.
Fairways residential home offers accommodation to up to 65 residents, and is situated in Boscombe, Bournemouth. We deliver person centred care to vulnerable adults and put our residents at the heart and core of all we do.
As a Care Assistant you will be supporting our residents first hand with various tasks including personal care, dressing, nutritional and fluid needs. As well as activity assistance and emotional and wellbeing support. You will need the confidence to work independently as well as part of a team.
We are looking for people that can show commitment, patience, and understanding and, above all, a caring nature.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Supporting clients with personal care, nutrition and hydration.
• Complying with Health and Safety requirements in respect of moving and assisting and the use of equipment.
• Maintaining dignity, privacy and respect for our clients.
• The ability to work flexibly across shifts including alternate weekends and bank holidays.
The successful candidate should have:
• Experience of working in care (full training will be provided)
• Good communication skills.
• IT skills with the ability to maintain accurate records.
• NVQ Level 2 in Direct Care or willingness to achieve this.