Care Assistant – Coastal Lodge
Contract Type: full time, part time
Salary: £9.79 to £10.19 per hour plus enhancements
Closing date 29.05.2022
Coastal Lodge is a 40 bed home divided into 4 units situated in Bournemouth. Each unit has 10 bedrooms and a communal lounge, dining and kitchenette. The service is for short term rehabilitation and reablement care and support.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing care and support to our clients to encourage and promote independence.
- Using goal plans and observational skills to assist in the reablement of clients.
- Supporting clients to undertake practical everyday tasks to help them regain independence.
- Providing verbal and written feedback on a client’s progress as required.
The successful candidate should have:
- Knowledge of Care and Safeguarding legislation.
- Experience of working in a care environment providing personal care is desirable.
- Good communication skills and be a strong team player.
- IT skills with the ability to maintain accurate records.
- NVQ Level 2 Health and Social Care or equivalent.