Contract Type: full time
Salary: £9.79 to £10.19 per hour
Closing date 28.08.2022
We have a great opportunity for a Care Assistant to join our team at Bridport Connect.
See full description
Contract Type: part time
Salary: £9.79 to £10.19 per hour plus enhancements
Closing date 14.08.2022
Digby Court is a specialist learning disability support service located close to Dorchester hospital and GP surgery, within walking distance of the town centre bus routes and train station. It provides supported living accommodation for adults with learning and/or physical disabilities in ground floor flats. Each flat has a garden area to enjoy in warmer weather. Fully staffed with staff on site 24 hours a day.
Your role will include the provision of care and support to clients with learning disabilities and mental health conditions. You will put the clients at the centre of your work to deliver a high-quality programme of support which promotes choice and independence whilst ensuring dignity and respect.
Flexibility is required to cover shifts including days, evenings and alternate weekends.
The successful candidate should have:
• Experience of providing personal care and working in a multi-disciplinary team in a care environment.
• Awareness and understanding of relevant Care and Safeguarding legislation.
• An understanding of health and safety requirements.
• A Care Certificate, NVQ Level 2 is desirable, or a willingness to achieve this.
• IT skills with the ability to maintain accurate records.
Various hours up to 25 per week.