Activities Officer – The Lawns
Contract Type: part time - 18.5 hours per week
Salary: £10.39 to £11.03 per hour plus enhancements
Closing date 29.05.2022
The Lawns is a residential home accommodating 39 clients. It is located in Weymouth just a short walk from the shops and seafront.
Key responsibilities will include:
- To be creative and innovate in supporting clients and staff to provide activities in a variety of diverse ways.
- Have good standard of communications skills and IT systems.
- To liaise and work closely with carers, families, and other professionals.
- Learn clients’ requirements and preferences and providing a personalised service.
The successful candidate should have:
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- A strong team player with a ‘can do’ attitude and flexible approach.
- Good IT skills with the ability to maintain accurate records.
- Awareness of relevant legislation and knowledge of health and safety.
- Experience of leading and organising activities in a care environment is desirable.