Join the Tricuro team today
Become a volunteer
Are you considering a volunteer position with Tricuro? If so, you could help in making a difference to the lives of so many people. We know that people are experiencing social isolation and inequality. We also know that by investing in people through volunteering, we can reduce the impact of those issues, to build stronger more inclusive communities. Volunteers have been pivotal in the success of our company since it began.
We rely heavily upon their hard work and dedication in continuing to deliver quality services. Volunteers are at the heart of what we do. Thank you for considering a volunteer position with us. Please do get in touch if you need more detailed information or to find out which service could benefit from your support.
Benefits of volunteering
Volunteering is a rewarding and sometimes challenging experience. It offers people the chance to give something back to the community or make a difference to the people around them. For others it provides an opportunity to develop new skills or build on existing experience and knowledge.
There are many reasons why people choose to volunteer which includes:
- Giving something back to an organisation that has impacted on their life, either directly or indirectly.
- Making a difference to the lives of others.
- To feel valued and part of a team.
- Spending quality time away from work or a busy lifestyle.
- Gaining confidence and self-esteem.
- Meeting new people and making new friends.
- A chance to socialise.
- Getting to know the local community.
Our volunteer support
As a volunteer you play an important part in delivering services within Tricuro. It is important that as a volunteer you receive supervision while you are volunteering with us. Supervision plays an important part in ensuring you are able to undertake a role that may at times be demanding and stressful whilst at the same time providing you with an opportunity for personal development.
- Supervision is a chance for you to tell us what you think of the role you are undertaking with Tricuro.
- During this time you can tell us how the role is working for you and whether you need some help or guidance.
- You can discuss any additional training needs you might be interested in.
- It provides an opportunity to discuss any problems or difficulties you may be experiencing and to find solutions.
- It is a chance to discuss personal development and celebrate success!
What can you expect of us?
- A full induction and training through your volunteering journey.
- A role description so you know what your role will be.
- A named contact with Tricuro who will give you support and supervision throughout the year.
- Regular volunteer meetings for support and on-going training which is relevant to your volunteer role.
- To be treated with respect.
- To be appreciated for the invaluable support you give to the project.
- A reference where appropriate to support a possible career in Adult Social Care!
Privacy & Data Protection
You place trust in us by giving us some of your personal information, to enable us to manage your role as a volunteer or student. In turn we are committed to protecting your privacy, looking after your personal information securely, and ensuring that we process your information appropriately, fairly and lawfully.
To view our Privacy Notice for Volunteers & Students, please click here.
10th May 2022
Tricuro’s Poole Plus Community Day Service has recently opened on a Saturday to offer weekend respite for carers.Read more
07th July 2021
Dorset & Wiltshire Fire and Rescue Service has entered into a new partnership with Tricuro, which provides care support for Dorset Council and BCP Council, to reach more vulnerable people with potentially life-saving fire safety advice.Read more